The Important planning to be done 12 months before the Wedding day.
- Select a date for the big day – have 2 or 3 options available
- The budget chat – Now is the best time to sit down and decide who will be contributing towards the wedding day.
- Themes or colours – This is a very important step to take place and all planning regards to décor and attire will be based on these two options. Will you be having a themed wedding consisting of your favourite things, or will you be going for a colour theme? Take into consideration that different seasons compliment different types of colours. You also need to ensure that your theme or colour will match your venue.
- Its time to discuss the wedding party. General members of the party consist of a Best Man, Groomsman, Maid of Honour, Bridesmaid, Flower Girl and Paige Boy.
- Its always ideal to consider taking out a wedding insurance, which not only puts your mind at ease, but also ensures that you have a backup should you pick up any problems later.
- Explore wedding venue ideas as well as ceremony venue options. Most venues now a day offer both ceremony and reception facilities.
- Start deciding on vendors for your Wedding. E.g Wedding planners, photographers, videographer, caterers (Most venues do inside catering), florists and musicians / DJ’s
For your next step visit our Wedding Planning 10 Months Guide