The 10 Month Planning guide…. Time flies when you are having fun, so let’s get some planning done.
- Bridal party accessories and attire need to be sourced, ordered and paid for
- Book the venue and ceremony venue (If not at the same venue)
- Book and officiant and start running with ideas for the Wedding Day.
- Hire a photographer to capture those Bridal Moments
- Hire a Videographer and discuss any ideas you may have in mind
- Hire a catering company should the venue not be catering for you
- Hire a DJ / Band and discuss any plans and songs you may have in mind
- Hire a Florist
- If you are planning to send Save the Dates, now is the right time to have those sent off.
- Purchase the Wedding dress, lingerie and garments
- Should you wish to establish a fitness routine, its best to do this around the 10-month mark
- For any beauty routines, such as facial cleansing etc, the best time is to plan how to establish the perfect bridal look around the 10-month mark.
For your next step visit our Wedding Planning 8 Months Guide