The 8 Month Planning guide towards the fun parts of the Wedding
- If you are planning to invite guests that are travelling far distances, then it could be a wise option to consider booking hotels that are close to the venue
- Guest list planning – now is the time to start refining the guest list
- If you are interested in having a gift registry, its best to consider making use of at least 3 retailers
- You have sent the Save the Dates, now is the time for the formal invitation. Discuss themes and colours with your vendor or create your own unique DIY invitations
- Browse ideas for Menu’s, Thank You Card and start thinking of beautiful ways to thank your guests for attending your wedding with the perfect wedding favour.
- Honeymoon planning should commence right about now, as last-minute planning can incur last minute fee’s.
For your next step visit our Wedding Planning 6 Months Guide